Wednesday, August 25, 2010

review for the book THE MISSION A Redemption of the Past by Larry Hunter

I want to give you my overall impression of your work: You have such a great writing style. It is always easy to tell when an author spends time with their writing. I have to say that it is obvious that you have done a significant amount planning and preparation in crafting your work. You add details that really add to the credibility of your writing. Right from the start your plot was very engaging. You do a nice job of slowly making your way through the story with details and a certain voice that allows your reader to really interact with the characters (who are all round and very nicely developed.) So many authors rush through their stories without really developing them. Not you. Your book read like a movie in my mind. You have crafted an excellent piece here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliments. It makes me feel good that someone appreciates my work.

    ReplyDelete