Monday, August 23, 2010

Published

My new book has been published by Outskirts Press and the title is
THE MISSION A Redemption of the Past. It can be found by accessing the website http://outskirtspress.com/themission. You can also access my author site by following the link at the bottom of the page. This in turn offers a link to purchase the book at Outskirts press bookstore or leads you to Amazon.com or Barnes&Noble.com. A video is also on the page. You can leave a comment there which will be sent directly to my e-mail address for a quick reply.
This is my first effort at publishing and as a neophyte I have learned a great deal. The competition is keen and a massive effort is needed to get noticed. I believe my work will speak for itself.
I had a great deal of pleasure writing the book and am confident you will enjoy reading it just as much. Most of my time these days is involved in the marketing effort and my biggest challenge lately is finding the time to write.
I hope you will take the time to reply. I am sure there are plenty of reviewers and accomplished authors and readers out there who can give me advice and constructive criticism and comments. A complimentary copy of my book is available for reviewers upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment