Thursday, September 2, 2010

sequel started

I have completed three chapters of the sequel to The Mission A Redemption of the Past. I am also 3 Chapters into another novel that is about the Martin family. Abe Martin makes a trip to Elsberry,Mo. to find information about a father who abandoned his family and finds out more than he expected. He winds up in a family feud and gets caught up in a treasure hunt where the treasure dates back to the Civil War and involves the Knights of the Golden Circle which was an organization that wanted to create a new country that would permit slavery. Still a fourth novel is on the drawing board. I love to write. Please check out the book and the video. I promise you that you will be entertained and enjoy the book. If any publishers are out there I still have not signed a contract yet, but you better hurry. Any honest agents are welcome to inquire, because I can tell you now this boy is going to make it big!

No comments:

Post a Comment